- For new cabinets, don’t order custom-made. Less expensive good quality cabinets are available at home improvement stores.
- Celebrity Designer Chris Madden recommends a fresh coat of white paint and new crystal knobs to spruce up your old cabinets
- It doesn’t cost much to tear down a wall if you want a bigger kitchen. Don’t do it by sacrificing storage space.
- Lighting can be a dramatic improvement. Add energy-efficient recessed task lights above work areas and eating places.
- Buy a new faucet. Consider a high end model and top brand.
- Granite countertops last for many years and they don’t scratch or stain easily.
Search Homes for Sale in Westchester County New York with Westchester County NY Real Estate Agent Antoinette DeRose www.antoinettederose.com