A new kitchen is very expensive and home buyers will pay for an updated kitchen. However, if a new kitchen is not in the cards for you, consider a quick fix here and there to make your kitchen more enjoyable and convenient. Here are a few less-costly projects:
- New kitchen appliances are a good investment and will provide a good return for your money.
- For new cabinets, don’t order custom-made. Less expensive good quality cabinets are available at home improvement stores.
- Celebrity Designer Chris Madden recommends a fresh coat of white paint and new crystal knobs to spruce up your old cabinets
- Kitchen islands are nice, but not all kitchens are large enough for them. Consider adding an interesting or small kitchen table. It will provide extra work space or an informal dining area and be much less expensive.
- It doesn’t cost much to tear down a wall if you want a bigger kitchen. Don’t do it by sacrificing storage space.
- Lighting can be a dramatic improvement. Add energy-efficient recessed task lights above work areas and eating places.
- Buy a new faucet. Consider a high end model and top brand.
- Granite countertops last for many years and they don’t scratch or stain easily.
Search Homes for Sale in Westchester County New York with Westchester County NY Real Estate Agent Antoinette DeRose www.antoinettederose.com
Post a Comment