- In additions here are some there other questions you might ask yourself or your real estate agent.
- What school district do you pay taxes to and where are the schools located?
- How close are the stores? Do you want to be near a mall, supermarket, or a walking-distance grocery store?
- Is public transportation available? How close is it to this home and where does it go?
- Are there good roads leading to work? Distance from work and roadways to get there can make a difference.
- How about parks and sports facilities? Driving time is an issue for people who go to the park often. Others don’t care.
- Is there a hospital, medical or urgent care center in the area? This is becoming a consideration for many people.
Search Homes for Sale in Westchester County New York with Westchester County NY Real Estate Agent Antoinette DeRose www.antoinettederose.com
Post a Comment